What are Uterine Tumors?
Uterine tumors or uterine fibroids are abnormal and non-cancerous growth of tumors that are originated and developed from the muscle cells of the uterus in women. The abnormal growth of these cells develop into tumors but these are benign. The uterine tumors are highly common in women and these are known to occur in women at some point or the other in their lives. Though in most women, the presence of uterine tumors are not observed and they go away eventually symptomless.
As mentioned, most uterine tumors do not show any specific symptoms though in some extreme cases, women experience the following symptoms
- Prolonged menstrual periods
- Feeling of fullness or hardness in the stomach
- Pain and irritation in the uterus
- Heavy bleeding especially during menstrual periods
In some extremely rare cases, fibroids can affect fertility or cause complications during pregnancy. It is observed that a majority of uterine fibroid patients across the globe are African-American women.
The following are some factors and causes that lead to uterine tumors. But even without the below causes, Uterine fibroids are known to occur in most of the women but can often go away without affecting health or showing any symptoms
- Hereditary – Women who has a family history of Uterine Tumors in their family are more likely to have the problem
- Women who have menstrual cycle commencement before the age of 10 are more likely to have uterine tumors
- Some drugs and medication can develop the fibroids as a result of side-effect
Homeopathy Treatment for Uterine Tumors
Dr. Care Homeopathy offers ideal and effective treatment for uterine tumors or fibroids that immediately relieve patients of the symptoms caused by this problem. With Homeopathy, the complications that can arise due to this problem in women can be prevented with safe medication suggested by our specialist doctors.