What is Renal Failure?
Also referred to as Lithiasis or Renal calculus, this disease is considered to be one of the most commonly affecting illness of the urinary tract system. This disease is used in synonym with the kidney stones, minute mineral solid deposits formed in the kidneys, which cause severe pain while passing urine and pain in abdomen in general.
Depending on the type of stones that are formed, renal stones are classified into primary and secondary stones. While primary stones are formed in a healthy urinary tract and they are not a product of inflammation, secondary stones are formed as a result of inflammation.
- Renal pain
- Pain while passing urine
- Abdominal pain
- Swelling of kidney due to inability of passing urine properly
- Presence of blood in urine
- Presence of pus in urine due to infection
There are a number of factors that could cause renal failure including environmental, hereditary, medical, and dietary factors. They include
- Intake of diet with abnormal levels of sodium regularly
- Family history of renal diseases
- Urinary tract infection
- Deficiency of Vitamin A
- Over production of Parathormone
- Lack of mobility for long periods
- Lack of physical activity and exercise
Homeopathy Treatment for Renal Failure
Dr. Care offers world-class treatment and medication for the relief from renal disease. The root cause of the problem is identified by our experts through thorough diagnosis and in-depth analysis of the patient’s past and current health including family history. Our ideal medication for the disease ensures a safe cure without the risk of any side-effects or further health complications.