What is Paralysis?
Paralysis is a condition, also referred to as Hemiplegia, Paraplegia, Quadriplegia, or Palsy depending on the kind of symptoms, characterized by the loss of muscle function at any part of your body. This happens when something triggers the brain to stop sending signals to the muscles in order for them to function. Paralysis is of many types in the sense that it can be a complete one or a partial one, it can occur to one or both sides of the body, upper or lower body.
- Paraplegia – Paralysis to both the legs
- Quadriplegia – Paralysis to both arms and legs
The symptoms experienced by a person in paralysis depends on the cause that triggered the condition. For example, the paralysis is localized or limited to a small area of the body in the case of Bell’s palsy. The symptoms vary and may include any of the below
- Paralysis of one side or both sides of the face because of facial nerve inflammation
- Weakness or inability to move the whole body due to severe stroke
- If the weakness is limited to only one side of the body, it is called hemiplegia
- Trauma in upper spinal cord leading to quadriplegia
- Trauma in lower spinal cord leading to paraplegia
Majority of Paralysis cases are observed to be emanating from a trauma or severe injury to spinal cord or the neck. There are some other causes and risk factors that can trigger the onset of Paralysis as well.
- Bell’s Palsy
- Autoimmune diseases
- Nerve diseases such as Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Polio used to be one of the factors for the occurrence of paralysis, but polio is now controlled
- Mental trauma and severe strokes
Homeopathy Treatment for Paralysis
Paralysis can be effectively treated with Homeopathy and the treatment is available at all the branches of Dr. Care. The constitutional procedure aims to identify the underlying cause of the Paralysis and the treatment is administered accordingly. Gradually, symptoms will start to disappear and there will no side-effects or additional health complications with the use of Homeopathy.