What is Male Infertility?
Male infertility is a condition or disorder characterized by the inability to conceive even after years of having frequent and unprotected sexual intercourse. This is observed in 15 – 20% of the couples across the globe.
The only major symptom here is the inability to conceive despite having frequent sexual intercourse. This inability becomes more common and observable with aging. Most of the cases involving the inability to get pregnant are often the result of male infertility. Some other symptoms that are observed are
- Sexual dysfunction
- SPain in the testicular area often characterized by swelling and presence of lumps
- Decreased body hair and loss of hair due to fewer amounts of testosterone
The causes and risk factors that trigger or lead to male infertility are of various categories. They include physical, psychological, and environmental factors. Here are some of the most common ones.
- Oligospermia – Lack of enough sperm in the semen can lead to infertility
- Lack of normal motility and shape of the sperm
- Testicular infections and cancer
- Alcoholic consumption
- Swelling of the veins in the testicles
- Hormonal imbalances
- Tumors and cancer
- Genetic or chromosome defects
- Digestive disorders
- Allergies and infections
- Chronic illnesses
- Side-effects from certain medication
- Radiation therapy to some other treatment
- Physical trauma and psychological stress
- Accidental injuries
- Vitamin deficiency
Environmental factors also can play a role in development of male infertility. These include
- Exposure to heavy sun light and radiation
- Exposure and inhalation of chemicals and pesticides
- Exposure to certain metals
HOMEOPATHY TREATMENT FOR MALE INFERTILITY
Homeopathy treatment concentrates on identifying the underlying problem or cause for male infertility and the ideal treatment is administered accordingly. Dr. Care has treated a number of successful cases in this regard and results are observed in a good time. This is considered an ideal way to treat male infertility as it poses no threat of side-effects or additional complications to health currently and in the future as well.