What are Herpes?
Caused by the group of viruses of the same name, Herpes is an infection characterized by painful blisters or sores usually around the mouth and genitals. There are two kinds of Herpes out of which one is Herpes Simples Virus or simply HSV which causes the above symptoms. The other one named Herpes Zoster causes chickenpox and shingles.
The first category, Herpes Simplex is in turn categorized into type 1 and type 2 based on the areas they affect. While the first type affects the mouth, throat, face, eyes, and central nervous system, the second virus primarily affects the genital areas.
- Skin infection or infection of the mucosa causing blisters on mouth, hands, and genital areas
- Infections and damages to the eye
- Brain damage due to affecting of central nervous system called Herpes Encephalitis
- Damage to immune system while fighting herpes virus causes additional health complications
Causes and Risk Factors
- Immature or defective immune system
- Genetic factors
- Bipolar disorder
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Bell’s Palsy
Herpes is contagious and is often transmitted from one sexual partner to other.
Homeopathy Treatment for Herpes
Herpes can be effectively treated with Homeopathy and the results can be observed in a short time. Homeopathy is the safest way for this disease and has been highly successful in relieving of the symptoms in most number of cases. Dr. Care offers world class treatment for Herpes at all its branches.